Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tease the Jade Helm Tin Foil Hatters with this new tee

New in the shop:I Invaded Texas With Jade Helm 15 and All I Got Was This Lousy Tee Shirt!

Currently on sale for 20% off.


Just in time for Jade Helm 15, you or your military friends can tease the Jade Helm Tin Foil Hatters. 

All shirts are hand screend and printed on demand. This shirt will generally be screened, heat set, and shipped within one to three business days of your order. 

At the moment, the shirts are sourced locally; and we attempt to use Gildans or Jerzees for the heavyweight 100% cotton ones; however, we will also use heavy weight Hanes or Fruit of the Loom tees if that is all that is available in a particular size. You can also request Hanes Comfortsoft cotton/poly blend tees (the hues will sometimes be slightly different on these).



I Invaded Texas with Jade Helm 15 and All I Got Was This Lousy Tee Shirt!
White on Gray

Black on Gray - I Invaded Texas With Jade Helm 15 and All I Got Was This Lousy Tee Shirt!
Black on Gray
Blue on Gray - I Invaded Texas With Jade Helm 15 and All I Got Was This Lousy Tee Shirt!
Blue on Gray
Blue on White - I Invaded Texas With Jade Helm 15 and All I Got Was This Lousy Tee Shirt!
Blue on White
Custom colors available upon request.

No comments: